1. When the gate is in the closed state, do not hit the door panel. This will cause the gate panel to wear and damage other accessories and affect the service life.
2. Regularly check the gate of the gate for damage, and deal with it in time if damaged.
3. When the main machine, auxiliary machine or case is opened for maintenance, be sure to turn off the power connected to the machine.
4. It is strictly forbidden to plug or unplug the port to connect to the socket while the power is on. It is easy to damage the control circuit when plugging and unplugging under power.
5. Regularly check whether the fixing screws between the gate plate, the motor and the swing arm are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened in time. It is recommended to check once a week.
6. After the card is swiped, the gate does not open at the same time. When this problem occurs, there is a problem with the proximity switch that does not move. Please check the proximity switch.
1) Is the light behind the proximity switch on when the proximity switch senses the swing arm?
2) When the light behind the proximity switch is on, check if the signal is output to the control board
3) How far is the distance from the drive to the swing arm? The general standard is 0.1mm to 0.2mm
7. The gate can open and close normally, but it will slam every time the door is closed and opened.
1) Check if the gong wire on the door panel is loose
2) The proximity switch of the brake is broken or there is a problem with the terminal connected to the main control board.
3) If this phenomenon occurs in the slave, that is the same reason. If the door panel is not loose, the proximity switch may be broken, or the terminal connected to the board may be defective, or the board may be broken.
4) Check whether the distance between the position where the proximity switch is installed and the swing arm of the door panel is too far to be sensed.